1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
3 oz. minced fish
4 egg whites
1 tsp. ginger juice
5-6 dried shrimp
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
2 omelette, sliced
1 oz. cooking oil
1 oz. ham slices
1/3 cup clear broth
Salt, chopped scallion and pepper powder to taste To Prepare:
1. Mix minced fish, egg whites, ginger juice, shrimp, salt and 1 tbsp. of the cornstarch with bean curd.
2. Slice half of the omelette into strips 1 cm. wide, and the other half into diamond shapes.
3. Coat oil on a plate and place the bean curd mixture on it like a cake. Put the omelette around the bean curd as the petals, and the omelette strips in crossing layers in the center. Place the ham slices on the layers as seeds. Steam for half an hour.
4. Heat 2 tbsp. oil until it smokes. Add the broth, salt and cornstarch and pour over the bean curd. Sprinkle with chopped scallion and pepper powder. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER