This recipe revives and cools aching, tiredfeet. It also kills odor-producing bacteria and energizes the body.
1/4 cup Epsom salt or sea salt 1 cup cornmeal
1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
4 drops tea tree essential oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
2 to 3 tablespoons sweet almond oil (when you want to use)
1. Combine salt and cornmeal in a dark glass jar, cover and shake properly.
2. Add the essential oils and shake again.
3. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours in a cool dark place.
4. Usage: Make a paste by combining 1/4 cup of the foot scrub with water OR 2-3 tablespoons of sweet almond oil.
5. Massage into your feet, giving attention to rough areas.
6. Rinse and dry your feet then apply olive oil.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care
- Skincare with superfoods