To play Britains unlikely Olympic ski jump sensation, Taron Egerton kept his feet firmly on the ground. Im a dreadful skier, admits the 26-year-old, who used a stunt double for his leaps as Eddie Edwards in the 1980s-set biopic Eddie the Eagle (in theaters February 26). Even if I was insane and wanted to jump, no insurance company would let me! LEAGUE OF HIS OWN After taking on quirky Edwards and a scrappy recruit in 2015s Kingsman: The Secret Service, Egerton has the underdog role down. People feel sorry for me, jokes the single Welsh actor, who starts filming Kingsman 2 in May. Its probably an air of being a bit pathetic. Thats all right!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Interview with girl actors on the train
- 10 GREAT Ways To Style Up Christmas STOP Wearing Ugly Holiday Sweaters
- 10 Dress Shoes Ranked Formal To Casual
- 10 Incredible Mens Style Hacks To Make Life EASY
- 13 Things To Do Before Dying Live With NO REGRETS Bucket List Challenge