Eyeshadow and lip gloss that feature muted earthy tones are the hallmark of this gorgeous look, and neutral hues are always captivating on delicate features without being too overbearing. Another standout feature is precise and intense liner on the eyes that make the look pop.
To re-create the look, use a little Black Radiance True Complexion HD Corrector on trouble spots and then blend in. Follow up by applying a light liquid foundation that complements the skin. Next, play up the eyes by patting on earth-tone shadow shades from the CoverGirl collection to the upper lids and creases of the eyes and use Black
The 5 Best Makeup Colors for Brown Eyes 2019 Photo Gallery
Radiance liquid liner on the upper and lower lash lines. Finish the eyes with a few coats of CoverGirl Lash Fanatic mascara and then bring the look home with Kiss Jellicious Lipgloss by Ruby Kisses.
For the hair, shampoo with a clarifying shampoo and then condition thoroughly. Blow-dry using a diffuser. Flat-iron the hair until sleek and then lightly bevel it with an electric curling iron for soft, feathery curls.
Amber’s lovely look is perfect for both work and play. It showcases elements of glamour with a clean and natural appeal, so you can wear it to the office or out for a night on the town. The look features dolled-up eyes and a nude lip that work for all occasions. Check the technique to re-create the look, using our editors’ cosmetics picks from the Black Radiance collection.
1. Start with clean, moisturized skin. Apply color correction from the Black Radiance True Complexion CC Palette to all areas that need to be evened out. Blend well.
2. Once color correction is applied, go over it with a high-quality foundation for a smooth finish. Try Black Radiance Color Perfect Oil Free Liquid Makeup for smooth and flawless coverage; tap it into the skin with a Beauty Blender for the perfect finish.
3. Follow up by grooming the eyebrows and filling in any sparse areas with a deep-brown eyebrow pencil.
4. Next, apply shimmery color from the Black Radiance Ebony Nudes Eyeshadow Palette to both the upper and lower eyelids.
5. After eyeshadow is nicely blended, line upper lids and water lines with a black eyeliner pencil and then add a coat of mascara.
6. For a little natural sparkle and glow, apply a light dusting of highlighter to the bridge of the nose
7. Finish up with Black Radiance Perfect Tone HD Lip Sculptor in a neutral color.
Short hair can be elegant, to say the least. This look is capable of turning heads at the most upscale event. To achieve the look, start with a precision cut that allows enough length to create a brow-framing side-bang. The hair is cleansed, conditioned and blown dry. Next, a thermal protector should be applied before beveling the hair section by section. Once curled, the hair is allowed to cool, then styled. An aerosol hairspray or spritz may be used to add hold.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Hands Up If You Think Sharing Your Home Address Or Contact Number On Social Media Is A Good Idea?
- World Happiness Report
- When 18-year-old Ellie Rowe died suddenly at a music festival, her mother, Wendy Teasdill was shocked to discover she’d taken ketamine
- Hip-Hop Hairstyles for Girls
- Top Hair Trends 2019 – Best New Hairstyles and Hair Ideas for 2019