• Half cup of coconut milk, full-fat
• Half cup of water
• 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
• 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
The Ketogenic Cacao Photo Gallery
• 2 teaspoon of raw honey, if desired Method:
1. Add the coconut milk and water to a saucepan, bring to a boil.
2. Combine the boiling mix with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix in a blender or with a hand mixer, wait until frothy.
4. Pour into a mug and serve.
5. Enjoy this very delicious treat!
It gave us something to look forward to at the end of the day. It was a great distraction for both of us. My cat also helped me get through the days. Due to all the extra fluid, I couldn’t feel my baby move inside of me. My cat would lie on my stomach, and her ears would go up when baby moved. I would watch my cat to see my daughter’s movements. This helped reassure me that she was still kicking away. However, I did feel cheated that I never felt my baby kicking. Looking back on my bed rest, it was a surreal experience. At times I didn’t feel worthy to have a baby, as my body struggled throughout the pregnancy.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM