The Newest Hairstyle Color Trend – Purple Highlights
Purple highlights are the newest trend in hair color. This article is about that, how to do them, and what to expect from them.
What are purple highlights?
Purple highlights are a new hairstyle color trend that is making waves on the internet. They are created by dyeing your hair purple, then highlighting it with a cool or warm color. This creates a striking contrast between the purple highlights and your natural hair color. Purple highlights can be used to add a pop of color to any style, from classic blowouts to casual bobs. Whether you’re new to this trendy hairstyle or you’ve been using it for years, adding some purple highlights to your hair is sure to make a big impact.
The New Hairstyle Color Trend – Purple Highlights Photo Gallery
How to get purple highlights
Purple highlights are trending right now and they look beautiful on all hair types! Here is how to get the look:
1. Start by shampooing your hair and conditioning it with a purple-hued conditioner.
2. Apply a light purple serum to your hair, focusing on the ends.
3. Blow-dry your hair using a round brush or a large volume diffuser.
4. Apply a medium purple shade to your hair highlights using a heat tool, such as a flat iron or curling wand.
5. Allow the color to cool for about 15 minutes, then rinse it out completely.
When should you get purple highlights?
Purple highlights are a new hair color trend that’s been on the rise lately. Depending on your hair color, you may want to consider getting purple highlights if you feel like your hair looks dull and lacklustre. Purple highlights can really make your hair pop and look more vibrant. However, don’t go overboard and get too many purple highlights if your hair is already light or dark blonde – this will only make it look more artificial. Instead, aim for a subtle amount of purple highlights that will add a touch of fun and excitement to your look.
Style with Purple Highlights
Purple highlights are the newest hair color trend and they are perfect for girls with cool skin tones. The best way to achieve this look is to use a purple shampoo and conditioner and then apply light purple highlights to your hair. You can also add some purple lipstick to accentuate your features.
The latest hairstyle color trend is purple highlights. This trendy look can be achieved by using a purple hair dye and styling your hair in a way that displays the highlights. Purple highlights are becoming more popular due to their high visibility, which makes them perfect for adding some impact to any style. If you’re looking for an edgy new hairstyle that will turn heads, try out purple highlights!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Short Hairstyles For Women Over 60
- 20 Thrilling Twist Braids Style to Try This Season
- The Top 10 Asymmetric Hairstyles
- 10 Gorgeous Shaggy Bob Hairstyles To Get You Out Of A Style Rut
- 18 Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Curly Hair