2 tbsp. flour
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water Salt and Sichuan pepper powder to taste 1 tbsp. sherry
1 oz. cooked chicken slices
1 oz. cooked pork slices
2 cups cooking oil 1/2 lb. bean curd
1 oz. cooked ham slices 1 cup clear broth
1 tbsp. each minced scallion and ginger Several pieces of baby Chinese cabbage lA oz. cooked bamboo shoots, sliced
6-7 dried mushrooms soaked in water
1. Mix together egg, flour, cornstarch and water.
2. Mix Sichuan pepper powder, 1 tsp. sherry and salt together and pour over chicken and pork slices, keeping the meats separate. After coating them with above paste, fry in oil until golden and crisp outside.
3. Cut the bean curd into rectangular pieces and fry in hot oil until golden brown outside.
4. Place ham slices in the center of a bowl, and chicken, bean curd and pork slices around one by one. Add Y* cup broth, scallion, ginger, sherry and salt in a bowl and steam for 20 minutes. Then turn upside down on a plate.
5. Add sherry, salt, Chinese cabbage, bamboo slices and mushrooms to the broth. Bring to a boil. Pour the mixture over the steamed dish and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE
- Benefits Of: ANDEAN AMARANTH KIWICHA