The science: Localised allergic symptoms such as a tickling or runny nose and dry or runny eyes can be treated directly on the affected area. Antihistamines are also formulated as eye drops and nasal sprays that can be applied locally to relieve symptoms of allergy, Soliman says.
The catch: These treatments focus solely on one localised area, so if multiple symptoms are present, it will not be enough.
Topical antihistamines Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein