Celebrity trainer Matt Roberts has launched a new online streaming service so you can work out in real time from the comfort of your own home.
With clients including Amanda Holden, Naomi Campbell and James Corden, Matt’s Body.Network can help you train like a star for the fraction of the cost of joining a gym.
The Body.Network not only ofers workouts for Pilates lovers and new mums, but also tips on healthy eating and nutrition. Members can subscribe from £15 a month or pay per view from £3 a session. See body.network.
Keep up your cuppas calling all tea lovers! new findings have found that drinking between three to fve cups of black or green tea a day could cut our risk of stroke and diabetes.
The research, which was carried out by the Health council of the netherlands, found that drinking green or black tea without milk or sugar can reduce blood pressure, while green tea is also rich in a depressionfghting amino acid called theanine.
However, herbal and fruit varieties do not boast the same benefts.
Train Like The Stars Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TROPICAL TASTE IN A POWDER
- Are There Times When it Really İs Too Hot to Exercise Outdoors?
- I Keep Reading That Charcoal Can Help Detox The Body But I’m Skeptical Is There any Science Behind It?
- I Love Food Sometimes a Bit Too Much! Any Tips To Help Curb Overeating?
- Child Magnify De Importance Of Protein