Caution needed if taking blood-thinning drugs.
Turmeric – a familiar spice with its bright yellow colour – is one of the few general herbal antiinflammatories. It is used internally in cases of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and back pain triggered by a variety of various causes.
Turmeric Benefits & Information Photo Gallery
It combines well with wild yam and willow bark.
How to take
Adults: 1.5-3ml diluted with some water, 2-3 times a day, tincture strength 1:1.
Children (2-16years old): adjust the adult dose downwards, depending on the age of the child – see post 6.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood