1/2 lb. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced chicken
2 tbsp. green vegetable sauce
2 tbsp. cooking oil
4 egg whites
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
2 oz. minced fish
2 cups clear broth
Several leaves of tender vegetable greens
4-5 dried mushrooms soaked in water Salt and pepper powder to taste
1 sliced tomato
1 oz. chicken fat
1. Divide bean curd in half. Add the chicken, vegetable sauce, 1 tbsp. oil, 2 egg whites, cornstarch, salt to one part of the bean curd. Mix thoroughly. Add the fish, 1 tbsp. oil, 2 egg whites, cornstarch, and salt to the second half of the bean curd. Mix thoroughly,
2. Brush oil on 16 tablespoons. Place fish bean curd on half of the spoon and chicken bean curd on another half of the spoon. Steam for 3 minutes.
3- Bring the clear soup to a boil. Add the greens, mushrooms, salt, bean curd and tomato slices to the broth. Sprinkle with chicken fat and pepper powder. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER