1 tbsp. each minced ginger and scallion
14 oz. cooked bamboo shoots, diced
6 dried mushrooms soaked in water cut into cubes
1 lb. bean curd rolls 1/2 oz. green soy beans
2 tbsp. soy sauce 1 tsp. sugar
1 cup clear broth
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 oz. crushed fried peanuts
1 lb. bean curd
1 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp. flour
1/2 lb. Chinese cabbage To Prepare:
1. Fry minced ginger and scallion, with bamboo shoots, mushrooms, bean curd roll, green soy beans and add 2 tbsp. soy sauce, sugar, broth and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly. Add peanuts to the mixture.
2. Cut bean curd into 7 cm. long 3 cm. thick pieces and fry until it turns golden brown. Cut slits in the bean curd pieces and stuff with the filling. Mix egg and flour into a paste. Dip bean curd pieces into the paste and fry.
3. Put cabbage, broth, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil, ginger and scallion with bean curd and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER