1/2 lb. bean curd
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1 tbsp. wheat flour
A pinch of pepper powder
2 cups sesame oil
4 cups clear broth
4 dried black fungus soaked in water
6 dried day lilies, soaked in water
5 mushrooms soaked in water
2 oz. dried vermicelli, soaked in water
A few tender leaves of a green vegetables
Salt to taste
1. Mash bean curd. Add cornstarch, wheat flour, pepper powder and salt. Stir and form into balls. Fry the balls in sesame oil till golden brown.
2. Bring the broth to a boil, add fungus, day lilies, mushrooms, vermicelli, greens, fried balls, and salt. Bring to a second boil, add sesame oil and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tear-and-share sausage rolls with tomato chutney
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER