WALNUT OIL For Weight Loss
Walnut oil was once used exclusively for timber finishing but today the very good supply of omega-3 (11.5g) makes it a beneficial edible oil, ideal for those special salad dressings. Keep the guests guessing: add a teaspoon of walnut oil to the Waldorf salad and get the best of both worlds, or add a drop in the pancake mix, or the guacamole or dips. Walnut oil also provides an abundance of omega-6 (58g) and a fair supply of phytosterols (176mg), for cholesterol reduction. Walnut oil is nearly 90% unsaturated with over 20% in the form of mono-unsaturated (oleic acid). Walnut oil is a well-balanced oil for daily use. Serve up the Waldorf, waiter!
VITAMIN E CALORIES – total: 884 kcal. per 100 grams
149mg Saturated: 18.8g Poly: 61.7g Mono: 15.1g
WALNUT OIL For Weight Loss Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan