The food we eat has been contaminated by too much sugar.
Successful long-term weight loss and better health has to come from aneyes wide opennew relationship with sugar and the products that contain too much of it. Why? There are two reasons. First because sugar is addictive. Sugar ticks all the boxes of an addictive substance. Secondly, because the amount of sugar we are eating is, slowly but surely, killing us.
The World health Organisation recommends your RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) for sugar should be 25 grams.
Now you know!
Now you know that what you eat and drink can seriously affect your biochemistry. The ultimate consequence of a diet that causes your biochemistry to malfunction is insulin resistance. It’s the marker of a complete mismatch with your evolutionary present. Until you change your diet and your lifestyle, your biochemistry will continue to drive your behaviour, not you. You will continue to put on weight.
Oh, and there’s something else you need to know.
In our desperation to reduce or control our weight we have become obsessed with calories without understanding that.
Weight Loss Exercises For Obese Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan