To Listen to and Remember a Lecture
To listen to a lecture, enter your level and tell yourself mentally that you are going to hear a lecture and mention the title, subject and lecturer’s name. Tell yourself that you are going to use the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique. Keep your eyes open during the lecture.
Tell yourself that noises will not distract you but will help you to concentrate, that you will have superior concentration and understanding and that you will recall the lecture (mention title, subject and lecturer’s name) any time in the future with the use of the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique.
To Succeed On a test
Which Exercise Is Best For Weight Loss Photo Gallery
For test-taking, use this “3-cycle” method of the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique:
1. Read your test questions the way you always do, but do not spend too much time on any one of them. If you have a ready answer, put it down; if not, skip that question and move on to the next one.
2. To use the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique, do as you did in the first cycle, but spend a little more time on each unanswered question. When an answer comes, put it down; if not, skip that question and move on to the next one.
3. To use the Three Fingers Workout and Fitness workout and fitness technique, read the unanswered question, and if you still cannot answer it, close your eyes, turn them slightly upward, visualize or imagine your professor on your mental screen and ask for the answer. Then clear your mind, and start thinking again to figure out the answer. (In order to clear your mind, think of an entirely different subject for a moment. For instance, after you imagine asking your professor for the answer, think about the chores you have to do later. Then come back to the question, but this time, expect an answer.) The answer that comes is your professor’s. Write it down. Do not turn in a blank paper.
In the third cycle, clearing your mind helps you switch from a “question mode” to an “answer mode.” Notice how we tell you to “start thinking again to figure out the answer.” If an answer does not occur to you, make one up. You think about what the answer could be. Whatever occurs to you, write it down. You’ve got nothing to lose you can’t score unless you take a shot at it.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear