Banish Oily Skin
Oily skin can be a cosmetic problem and can lead to blocked pores and acne flare-ups. Control your skin’s oiliness with a homemade lemon toner. Lemon juice contains alpha-hydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin and remove excess oils. Combine equal parts of lemon juice, distilled water and witch hazel in a clean bottle. Distilled water and witch hazel is available at drug stores.
This chemical-free toner will stay fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks. Shake well before each use and apply with a cotton pad. You can leave this toner on overnight or leave it on for 30 minutes or so before washing it off. The lemon juice exfoliates the skin and evens out skin tone while witch hazel is an herbal antibacterial cleanser.
Women’s curly hairstyles 2017 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 12 Mother of The Bride Dos and Don’ts
- Gorgeous Prom Hairstyles 2019 – Prom Hair Inspiration
- Margaret Has Taught Me More Than Just How To Bake
- Denim Dresses 2019: Trendy Jeans Dresses For Women
- Mom Draws The Chaotic And Blissful Moments Of Parenthood