Braided Updos For Black Women
BLEACHING OR LIGHTENING
Bleach removes natural and artificial colour from the hair. Afro hair will lighten from black to brown, to red, to red-gold, to gold, to yellow, and finally to pale yellow.
It is impossible to bleach afro hair to white and keep the hair in fabulous condition.
However, bleach can cause structural damage to afro hair and it is essential that a strand test is carried out prior to treatment so you can see if the result is one you wish to achieve.
10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women Photos
1. Front Mohawk
2. The Braided Mohawk
3. Cascade Braids
4. A Half Top Knot With Braids
5. The Butterfly Braid Updo
6. Twirled Half-Up Bun
7. The Braided Halo
8. Two Low Side Buns
9. Criss-Cross Twists
10. The Low Halo
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends
- Blow Dry Hair Faster With This Time Saving Technique
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- Celtic Braid, and 3 Ways to Style It