FLASHES OR SLICES
This technique is when colour is applied through the hair emphasising the cut, they can also be used to brilliant effect for undercuts.
Great if you want a touch of drama without an overall commitment to colour.
Permanent tints give the widest colour choice and can be used to lighten or darken hair.
The result grows out, so roots will need retouching every four to six weeks, depending on the vibrancy and amount of lift used.
10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces Photos
1. The Elegant Bun
2. Simple Side Braid
3. The Two Rose Bun
4. The Side Accent Braid With Curls
5. The French Braid Bun
6. The Curly Bun
7. Cascade Braids
8. Side Braids With A Bun
9. The Twist And Fold
10. The Braided Bun
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends
- Blow Dry Hair Faster With This Time Saving Technique
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Celtic Braid, and 3 Ways to Style It