10 Stylish Celebrity Bob Hairstyles You Can Try Out Today
Hey guys it is the tariff, or pretty harris fun, and today, I am going to be showing you three quick, and easy hairstyles I like to do before school let’s get started the first hairstyle.
I am going to show you is a dutch braid into a side ponytail to start, I have gone ahead, and given myself a side part. And then I have gone, and parted from the crowd in my head down to my left side of my neck next thing I am gonna do is I am gonna start a dutch braid from here down to here, and I am gonna bring it all the way down now. Because I have braided it loose I am going to go back through, and pull each stitch at the braid now.
I am just gonna unclip this side of my hair, and sweep it all over to this other side make sure you cover your part by pulling it closer to your ear as you fasten it into a ponytail. And then you can pull out these pieces that are closer to your neck to your cupboard, and now that we have our pretty toilet this is the completed side let me tell that is braid the next hairstyle I am going to show you is to low side buns the first thing I am gonna do is part my hair down the middle all the way down.
1. Poker Straight Bob:
2. Asymmetrical Cut:
3. Layered Bob:
4. Messy Hairdo:
5. Curly Bob:
7. Sleek Bob With Blunt Bangs:
8. Bowl Cut:
9. Curly Asymmetrical Bob:
10. Side-Swept Asymmetrical Bob:
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear