HIGHLIGHTS OR LOWLIGHTS
When fine stands of hair are tinted or bleached lighter or darker this is known as either high or low lights. A mix of shades can be used for the lights to give varying tones throughout the hair.
Lights give a more subtle result than all over colour and are perfect for the summer months when they will catch the sun and bring life and vibrancy to the hair.
If they are cleverly placed underneath the parting there will be no definite regrowth so lights can be left to grow out or be repeated every three months.
1. Braided Triangular Bantu Knots
2. Faux Tri Bantu Knot Mohawk
3. Twists And Braids
4. Basic Bantu Knots
5. Braided And Accessorized Bantu Knots
6. Cornrow And Bantu Knot Wheel
7. Frontal Bantu Knots
8. Small Bantu Knots
9. Tall Bantu Knots
10. Small Braided Bantu Knots
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM
- Benefits Of: INDIAN JUJUBE INDIAN PLUM
- Benefits Of: YARDLONG BEAN SNAKE BEAN