10 Trendy Rihanna’s Short Hairstyles
The last Rihanna’s hairstyles, I am gonna show you is a quick mohawk of dutch braid so to start I am just gonna part off a rectangle at the top of my head now that.
I have my rectangle parted off on the top of my head I am gonna twist it up, and I am just gonna pin it up. So I can clip up the rest of my hair I am gonna grab the rest of my hair, and just very gently, and pull it into a loose little ponytail just to keep it out of my way no I am.
So I will let down this part of my hair no I am just gonna loose lee dutch braid it back now that I have added all of my hair I am gonna braid it down just a couple more stitches. And then stop now that it is fastened in elastic I am just going to go back through, and pull all the stitches of my braid now that.
I have pulled with my braid I am just gonna take this loose ponytail out of my hair, and I am gonna run a brush through all of it just move it all down, and now this hairstyle is done I hope you enjoyed these hairstyles make sure to comment right here, and make sure to check out these posts if you liked this one, and make sure to comment down below, and I will see you next time bye.
1. Red Hot Side-Swept Pixie:
2. Pixie Cut:
3. Caramel Bob With Side-Swept Fringe:
4. Fiery Fauxhawks:
5. Two-Toned Short Bob:
6. Pompadour Mohawk:
7. Layered Crop:
8. Pixie Cut With Soft Waves:
9. Blunt Angular Bob:
10. Bowl Cut With Blunt Bangs:
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear