15 Most Stylish Layered Hairstyles For Long Hair
Layering your hair is not only an easy way to create a unique style, it can also minimize the damage that daily hairstyles can cause to your hair. In this article you’ll get tips for short and long layered hairstyles. Even the simplest techniques can make a huge difference in how healthy you look when wearing your hair from day to day!
Layered Hair Styles
There are a lot of different layered hairstyles that can be pulled off on long hair. They can either be done in a natural or styled way. Here are some trendy layered hairstyles that are sure to turn heads:
1) The chignon is a really classic layered haircut that can be worn in a lot of ways. It’s best to start with a low ponytail and curl it around towards the front, then let it fall naturally down your back. You can also try wearing it in a bun or ponytail if you don’t have time to style your hair in a fuller style.
2) A cascading waterfall layered haircut is another great option for those who want something more formal and stylized. Start with a high ponytail and divide it into two sections. Take the left section and cross it over the top of the right section, then take the right section and do the same thing. Finally, tuck each end underneath the ponytail holder. You can wear this style either down or up depending on how formal you want to look.
15 Most Stylish Layered Hairstyles For Long Hair Photo Gallery
3) A side swept fringe layered haircut is perfect for those who want an effortless and stylish look. Start by pulling all of your hair back from your face. Then, divide your hair into two sections. Take the left section and cross it over to the right section, then tuck both ends underneath your ponytail holder. Finally, push all of your hair forward over your forehead and pull it back with a few strands of hair from either side.
4) A high pompadour layered haircut is another great option for those who want an effortless style for formal situations. Start by dividing your hair into three sections on top and one on the bottom. Next, take the top section and move it to the center of your head making a diamond shape in between each section.
Styles for Thick Hair
There are many different hairstyles that can be styled for long, thick hair. Some of the most stylish layered hairstyles are below:
1. A twisted bun hairstyle is a great style for thick hair. Start by pulling all of your hair into a high bun on top of your head. Secure the bun with a tie or elastic band, and leave enough room for your hair to flow down and around the bun. Apply styling products to the hair around the bun, and style as desired.
2. A french braid hairstyle is another great option for thick hair. Start by making a small, low braid on one side of your head. Cross the braid over the other side of your head, and secure it with a tie or elastic band. Make sure not to pull too tight; you just want it to hold together loosely. Style as desired with styling products.
3. A layered updo is a popular style for thick hair. Start by pulling all of your hair into a high ponytail at the back of your head. Use a comb or brush to divide the hair into layers, and start wrapping each section around the ponytail several times until it’s secured in place.
Styles for Fine/Thin Hair
There are several styles that can be worn with long, layered hair. Fine/thin hair can look great in a variety of styles, depending on the hairstyle and the person wearing it.
One popular style is the braid. This style uses a series of braids to make a looped bun or ponytail. It is easy to do, and it can be styled in many different ways. You can leave it loose and natural-looking, or make it more formal by tying it into a bun or a knot.
Another popular style for fine/thin hair is the French braid. This style uses two braids that are twisted together. It can be worn at any length, and it can be styled in many different ways. You can leave it loose and natural-looking, or make it more formal by tying it into a bun or a knot.
Another popular style for fine/thin hair is the side braid. This style uses two braids that are placed side by side on the head. It can be worn at any length, and it can be styled in many different ways. You can leave it loose and natural-looking, or make it more formal by tying it into a bun or a knot.
Looking for a stylish layered hairstyle that will keep your long hair looking fresh? Try a colourful layered hairstyle!
Layer your hair in different colours to create an interesting and stylish look. Start with a base colour, such as black or brown, and then add layers of either lighter or darker colours. Use a neutral colour to help balance out the other colours in your hair, and avoid using too many bright colours.
For an extra pop of colour, try adding highlights to your layered hairstyle. You can do this yourself with a hair dye or by visiting a salon. Add highlights to the front sections of your hair, the sides of your hair, or even the crown of your head. This will add some life to your long hair and make it look more stylish than ever before!
There are a lot of different short hairstyles that can work for long hair.
Some of the more popular short hairstyles for long hair are the pixie cut, quiff, bob, and bun.
The pixie cut is a shorter version of the popular Pixie haircut. It is usually chopped on the side and just grazes the top of your head.
The quiff is similar to the pixie cut, but it has more volume in the hair on top. It is usually styled with a medium or high-shoulder haircut.
The bob is a shorter version of the classic bob hairstyle. It is usually choppy on top with shorter layers around the sides and back.
The bun is another popular short hairstyle for long hair. It is basically a bun with lots of volume created by pulling all of your hair up into a high ponytail or bun.
There are also plenty of other short hairstyles that can work for long hair. Just be sure to find one that fits your style and hair type best!
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Celebrating Natural Black Women’s Hair: A Guide to Gorgeous Hairstyles
- Short Hairstyles For Women Over 60
- 20 Thrilling Twist Braids Style to Try This Season
- The Top 10 Asymmetric Hairstyles
- 10 Gorgeous Shaggy Bob Hairstyles To Get You Out Of A Style Rut