3 Tbsp of butter
1 tsp of lemon juice
2 lbs apples, peeled, cored and chopped 1/3 cup of apple juice concentrates
1/2 cup of raisins 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp of ground ginger 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg
3 Tbsp of tapioca flour 1 Tbsp of coconut flour
V2 stick (2oz) cold butter, cut into small cubes
1 Tbsp of apple juice concentrates
– Preheat the broiler and place oven rack in the middle layer of the oven.
– Melt the butter in a medium cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add in the lemon juice, apples, apple concentrate, raisins, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
– Continue cooking until the apple juice concentrate has reduced and thickens, about 6 minutes. Turn off heat.
– Meanwhile, prepare the topping by combining tapioca and coconut flour.
– Add the butter into the flour and rub the mixture using your hands to create crumbs. Stir in apple juice slowly.
– Sprinkle this topping mixture on top of cooked apples and broil in the oven until top is golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Apple Cobbler Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM