1 teaspoon peppermint essential oil 1/2 teaspoon spearmint essential oil 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon essential oil 1/2 teaspoon clove essential oil 1/2 teaspoon tea tree essential oil 1/2 teaspoon lemon essential oil
4 tablespoons of a carrier oil Directions:
1. Blend the ingredients together in a bottle.
2. After brushing your teeth, add 2 drops to your toothbrush then brush your teeth and gum gently.
3. Rinse with water and spit it out. Do not swallow.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties will help you to keep bad breath away.
cup of distilled water
2 tablespoons baking soda
2 drops peppermint essential oil
2 drops tea tree essential oil Directions:
1. Mix everything together in a mason jar.
2. Shake before each use.
3. Usage: Swish 2 or 3 teaspoons of the mixture in your mouth for about 1 minute. Do not swallow.
Aromatherapy Germ Buster For Teeth and Gums Photos
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?