Bling up your pickles
The healthy side takes center stage on your summer cheese board. “A mix of colors and textures makes a beautiful spread,” says chef Joshua McFadden, the author of Six Seasons: A New Way With Vegetables.
Use his basic brine to tang up endive, cauliflower, even cherries: Stir 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1/2 cup rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 5 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar. Pour over veggies (or fruit), cover, and refrigerate for at least a day.
Bling up Your Pickles Photo Gallery
The hunk, re-thunk Just when we thought the dark stuff couldn’t get any more OMG, this smooth new bar doubles down on the antioxidants. World-renowned chef Thomas Keller and legendary olive oil producer Armando Manni partnered to create their K + M Extravirgin Chocolate line ($15 per bar, williams-sonoma.com), subbing olive oil for cacao butter. “We cracked the code,” Keller says. “We came up with a process to keep more flavonoids in the chocolate.” The result: an extra silky bite that heightens the health perks of cacao beans.
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM