The cleaning, healing and refreshing provided by this face steam are vital for oily and acne-prone skin.
1/4 cup dried parsley leaves
1/4 cup dried rosemary leaves
2 tablespoons dried peppermint leaves
1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
5 drops lemon or bergamot essential oil
10 drops lavender essential oil
1. Combine the flowers and dried herbs in a dark glass jar.
2. Drop in each of the essential oils and shake well.
3. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
4. Usage: Throw a handful of the mixture in a large pot, add 1-2 quarts of water then bring to a boil.
5. Remove from heat and let steep, covered for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, place the pot on a low table then using a towel, make a tent on your head together with the pot of steaming herbs.
7. Stay in this tent for about 10 minutes. Come out for air as necessary. Do let your face burn.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care