4 small cod steaks
1 large red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (2.5 cm) root ginger, peeled and grated
2 hot red peppers ( Jamaican bell peppers) or 3 fresh green chillies, deseeded and diced
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 tablespoons vegetable oil 14 oz (400 g) canned or chopped fresh ripe tomatoes 1/4 lemon, squeezed
3 oz (75 g) creamed coconut 3U pint (450 ml) boiling water
Saute the onion, garlic, ginger, peppers (or chillies) and coriander in the oil for about 10 minutes until softened.
Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and coconut milk, made by dissolving the creamed coconut in water, and cook uncovered for a further 15 minutes.
Add the fish steaks and poach them in the sauce (which you can liquidize first if you prefer) for about 12-15 minutes, depending on their thickness. Serve with the sauce poured over,,
COCONUT COD CREOLE Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM