Beautiful, moisturizing and glistening lip balm made simply from four natural ingredients. Ingredients:
12 fresh cranberries
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon of avocado oil (or any vegetable oil)
1 capsule Vitamin E (or 2 drops)
1. Combine cranberries, honey, avocado oil and Vitamin E in a saucepan and bring to a boil on the stovetop.
2. Use a wooden spoon to crush the cranberries until you have enough color.
3. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes then strain it through cheese cloth to remove the cranberry bits.
4. Let cool completely then spoon into a lip balm tube.
Cranberry Lip Gloss Photos
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Activate Your Body’S Youth-Boosting Powers With A New, Cutting-Edge Nutrition Plan
- A Natural and Effective Skincare Range to Protect Your Skin From Stress and Perfect Your Complexion For The Big Day
- Flaunt Your Show Stopping Peepers as You Pose up a Storm
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- 5 Top Makeup Trends of 2019 – Biggest Beauty Trends