This nourishing oatmeal bath hair recipe soothes and moisturizes dry and problematic skin. It also relieves irritation, itchiness and inflammation. Good for psoriasis, eczema and acne. Ingredients:
2 cups of rolled oats
3 tablespoons chamomile flowers
3 tablespoons lavender flowers
3 drops palmarosa essential oil
4 drops of lavender essential oil
4 drops chamomile essential oil Directions:
1. Grind the oats in your blender until you have a coarse powder.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground oats with lavender and chamomile flowers.
3. Add the essential oils and stir everything together gently with a metal spoon. Combine everything in a dark glass jar.
4. Cover the jar and set it aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
5. Usage: Put a few spoonfuls in a small muslin or organza drawstring bag. You may also use cheesecloth and tie with a string.
6. Bring water to a boil in a kettle then steep the herbal bath tea bag for about 10 minutes.
7. Pour the herbal tea water into your bath water then throw in the bag.
8. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
8. Do not rinse your body. Just pat dry with a towel then apply a natural body lotion.
Curlers for curly hair Photos
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear