There is no need for you to suffer through the pain of getting your hair braided again and again. With this article, you’ll be able to find out how to style your curls in a new way every single day – from the top down!
Styles For Curly Hair
There are many different styles you can rock with curly hair, and it all starts with knowing how to style your curls. Whether you have tight coils or frizz galore, here are some tips on how to style your curls:
-Start by sectioning your hair into manageable sections. Take the time to focus on each curl and make sure they’re evenly spaced. This will help keep your curls in place while you style them.
-Use a heat protector before using any type of heat styling products. Curly hair is extremely sensitive to heat, so using too much heat can cause damage.
Curly Hair Braids: How To Style Your Curls Photo Gallery
-Gently scrunch your curls with your hands for added volume and definition. Be sure not to overdo it or you’ll end up with crunchy curls instead of bouncy ones.
-For a more natural look, skip the scrunching step and work with your curls as they are. Mist them with a light misting spray or use a curl cream to keep them looking healthy and hydrated.
-Finish off your look by spraying your hair with a finishing spray. This will add shine, lock in the moisture, and tame any frizzies for a polished look.
Curly hair can be tricky to style, but with a few simple tricks, you can create beautiful braids that look great on any head of curly hair. Here are four tips for styling your curls with braids:
1. Start by securing the hair at the nape of the neck with a bandanna or piece of cloth. This will keep the hair in place while you work and prevent it from becoming tangled.
2. Section the hair into small groups and make a small loop with each group. You can either use your fingers to create the loops or use a comb if you have one available.
3. Take the topmost loop from each group and put it over the front of your head, pulling it through the loops on the back. Make sure that the ends of the braids are hanging down behind your head evenly. If needed, you can twist each braid once it’s in place to secure it better.
4. Make another set of loops starting from the back and put them over the front of your head again, pulling through the loops on the back. Do this one more time to create two sets of braids, one on each side of your head.
How to Style Curly Hair
If you want to rock your curls with style, then you’ll need to know how to style them! Here are some tips on how to style your curly hair:
– Start by drying your hair thoroughly. If you don’t, your curls will become frizzy and difficult to manage.
– Create a healthy curl pattern by pulling sections from the root of your hair up and around your head in a circular motion. Be sure not to pull too tightly or you’ll damage your hair.
– Next, use a styling product to help define and sculpt your curls. Choose a product that’s lightweight and won’t weigh down your strands. Some popular products include gels, pomades, mousse, and waxes.
– Finish off the style by blow drying your hair using a cool air setting. This will help preserve the shape of your curls while they dry.
There are a few different ways to style curly hair braids. You can either put them in a bun or twist them around your head. Here are some recipes for both styles:
1. Put a hair elastic around your wrist and pull your hair into a tight bun. Make sure the elastic is tight enough so that it doesn’t move when you shake your hair back and forth.
2. Knot the ends of the braid together and tuck them underneath the bun.
3. Put another hair elastic around your other wrist and repeat the steps, making sure to keep the braid tight against your head.
4. Use a hair pin to hold the bun in place if needed.
5. If you want to add some extra texture, you can spritz your curls with water before tying them into a bun for extra hold.
1. Take two sections of hair, each about 18 inches long, and twist them around each other once or twice. Make sure they are tight against each other and don’t have any twists in them that will show when you’re done styling them.
2. Take one of the twists and put it over your right eye.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Irresistible Hairstyles For Brides And Bridesmaids
- Temporary Semi Demi Permanent Hair Color
- Plaited Hairstyles, From Princess-Styled Princesses To Twiggy Chic Buns
- Fun Fancy Simple Natural Hair Mohawk Hairstyles
- How To Get A Low-Maintenance Hair Cut That’s Actually Low Maintenance