Rocking a first impression and being taken seriously at the same time. I used to wear jeans to work, but, as I grow more in the industry, I feel the need to dress up more professionally than before. Nothing means business more than a fitted suit – show personality with accessories and eye-catching heels. White top, R349, and jacket, R999, both Topshop; pants, R649, Mango; necklace, R399, Mimco; clutch, R529, Topshop; heels, R559, Zara My dream is to become a brand manager and I’d like to look the part. Dressing up boosts my confidence and I feel empowered to pursue growth in my career. Heels are a must – this red pair has my name written all over it! Need to whip up something fast for those unexpected dinner guests? This speedy Oriental salad is so delicious, they’ll never guess it is completely vegan!
Curly layered haircuts round face Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM