Simple recipe for balancing and deep cleansing acne-prone and oily skin.
3 teaspoons strong herbal tea or low fat yogurt
2 teaspoons cosmetic clay
1 drop tea tree essential oil
2 drops petitgrain or lemongrass essential oil Directions:
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Stir in enough tea or yogurt to create a paste of desired consistency. Do not make it too thick.
2. Cleanse your face and neck area.
3. While your skin is still damp, apply the mask to your face and neck, taking care to avoid eyes and mouth. Discard any remainder.
5. Leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes.
6. Wash off with a warm and wet washcloth then apply a toner and moisturizer.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care