Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy dessert…Very low carb, sugar free dessert that is. The following recipes will make staying on your diet just a little easier.
Keto Chocolate Pudding (Dairy based)
• 6 ounces of cream cheese
• 5 ounces of whipping cream
• 2-4 drops of liquid stevia, to taste
• 1-2 tbsp. cocoa powder, to taste
Diet Desserts Photos
1. Mix all ingredients until a pudding consistency has been achieved.
2. Grab a bowl and enjoy!
Serves 2 people.
Keto Almond Chia Pudding
• 3 heaping Tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• A few drops stevia
• A spoonful of almond butter
1. Put the chia seeds into a bowl.
2. Add the almond milk and stir.
3. When a pudding consistency has been achieved add the stevia drops and stir well.
4. Top with a bit of almond butter.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?