This tasty shrimp dish goes well with roasted vegetables. This recipe serves two. Ingredients:
• 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
• 1 teaspoon of olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning
• Salt and pepper
Diet Sauteed Shrimp Photos
1. Place skillet over a medium heat and add oil.
2. Stir in shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
3. Sprinkle with salt, herb seasoning and pepper.
4. Drizzle with lemon juice and keep stirring.
5. Cook for 4 more minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley before transferring to a serving dish.
I experienced a lot of negative self-talk, and realize now that women need to be very strong to get through these emotions. Having a healthcare background also helped me, as I was able to have real conversations with my medical team and get honest answers to my questions. I feel that many medical staff hold back information, not wanting to upset or scare patients. The best gift I ever got from my OB was honesty. After a dramatic birth, with my daughter being born three months premature and my organs shutting down, I slowly began to recover. Once I started getting my strength back I told my OB I wanted to have other children. Through the relationship we had developed, he was honest with me. He told me if I were his wife he wouldn’t want me to have more children due to the high risk of having even more complications during future pregnancies. This was tough advice to hear but it was the honesty my husband and I needed. My biggest take-away from my bed rest and the time I spent in hospital after my daughter was born is how important it is to really talk about your feelings.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How To Live A More Action Packed Life
- What to Eats When You Training
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Healthy Food Swaps, Changing Your Lifestyle And Shaping Up
- What sort of run training should I do before my first Olympic-distance triathlon?