When you’re in the mood for something quick and satisfying between meals grab one of the following snack recipes and enjoy!
Cucumber, Cold Cut and Cheese Rolls Ingredients:
• 2 thin slices of cucumber, cut lengthwise
• 2 pieces of cold cut meat, your choice
• 2 pieces of cheddar
Diet Snacks Photo Gallery
1. Assemble a slice of cucumber with a cold cut slice and a piece of cheddar.
2. Roll them together. Repeat the process with the other pieces and eat on the go.
Serves 1 person. (Double up for more)
Makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner or snack. Serves 1 person. Ingredients:
• 2 eggs
• 1 avocado
• A bit of salt and pepper
• Some butter for frying the eggs
1. Fry an egg over the stove with some butter.
2. Slice the avocado in half, remove the seed and replace with the fried egg.
3. Repeat with the other egg and avocado half.
4. Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Bon appetit!
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM