1/2 lb. minced bean curd
2 egg whites
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water 1/2 oz. cooked Chinese ham 5-6 fresh mushrooms 1 oz. minced chicken 1 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. each minced scallion and ginger
2 cups vegetable oil
A pinch of soda dissolved in one cup of water 1 oz. cabbage heart
1 tbsp. sherry
1 cup clear broth Pepper powder and salt to taste
1. Mix minced bean curd thoroughly with salt, egg whites and cornstarch. Cut Chinese ham and mushrooms into slices.
2. Add sherry, minced scallion and ginger, salt and cornstarch into minced chicken and pork. Mix thoroughly. Use as filling for the small balls of minced bean curd.
3. Heat the oil over a high flame until it smokes. Deep-fry the bean curd balls until golden brown and transfer to the soda water for two minutes. Then transfer to boiling water and blanch.
4. Add ham, fresh mushrooms, cabbage, bean curd balls, sherry and salt to the broth. Bring to a boil. Thicken with cornstarch and sprinkle with pepper powder and serve.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE