This moisturizer helps to maintain healthy hydration, enhances skin cell growth and assists in regulating the production of oil.
1/3 cup apricot kernel, jojoba or kukui nut oil
2 tablespoons emulsifying wax 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin 1/3 cup of rose geranium hydrosol 1 teaspoon vitamin E 10 drops grapefruit seed extract 1 drop palmarosa essential oil
1 drop chamomile essential oil 8 drops lavender essential oil Directions:
1. In a double boiler on low heat, combine the oil, emulsifying wax and glycerin.
2. When everything has melted, remove from heat then add Vitamin E.
3. Warm the hydrosol in the microwave or in another pot on the stove.
4. Pour the hydrosol gently into the oil, constantly stirring with a whisk until you have a smooth and thick mixture.
5. Stir in the grapefruit seed extract and the essential oils.
6. Pour the facial moisturizer into a dark glass jar. Let it cool before covering with the lid.
7. Occasionally stir as the mixture cools so the ingredients will not separate.
8. Store in a cool and dark place. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care