When you have a heart shaped face, you need to be careful about the type of haircut and hairstyle that you choose. There are certain styles that will only make your features look rounder and more noticeable. But you also want to avoid having a style that’s too high on the forehead or chin so that it draws attention away from your eyes.
What is a Heart Shaped Face?
A heart shaped face is a beautiful shape and it can be difficult to find hairstyles that fit well. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best haircuts and hairstyles for heart shaped faces.
Haircuts And Hairstyles For Heart Shaped Faces Photo Gallery
Tips for Having a Face Shape Like A Heart
There are a few key things to keep in mind when styling your hair for heart-shaped faces. Firstly, avoiding too much bulk at the top or sides of your head is key. Try to keep your hair styled in a sleek, low ponytail or bun instead. Secondly, use shapes and textures in your haircuts to add interest and dimension to your face. A blunt cut with lots of layers will work well on a heart-shaped face, while something more structurally shaped like a bob or quiff will look more flattering on rounder faces. And finally, don’t forget about colour! A bold hue can help to brighten up a heart-shaped face and help it look more like a ‘positive’ shape.
How to Make Your Hair With the Haircut and Hairstyle of Your Choice
If you have a heart-shaped face, there are plenty of haircuts and hairstyles to choose from that will flatter your features. Here are three examples:
1. Highlighted Bob: This haircut is a good choice if you want to add some brightness and life to your hair. To achieve this look, start by cutting your hair short on the sides and long on top. Then, blow dry your hair straight and let it frizz up a bit. Apply a light layer of styling product to your hair and style it into a high-frizz bob using a curling iron or hot rollers. Finally, finish off the look with some highlights.
2. Shaved Side Bob: If you want something more daring, try a shaved side bob. This style is easy to achieve – just shave one side of your head completely off. You can also try highlighting this section of hair using light brown or blonde highlights. For added dimension, spike your shorn hair at the front with a barrette or bobby pin for an edgy look.
3. Wavy Lob: If you want something softer and more natural looking, try a wavy lob. Part all your hair on the side into a medium-length bob and then blow it out with a curling iron to create waves. Alternatively, use some light brown or blonde highlights to finish off the look.
If you’re on the hunt for an stylish and flattering haircut or hairstyle that will flatter your heart-shaped face, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll be showcasing some of our favorite haircuts and hairstyles that work best for heart-shaped faces. So whether you want a sleek bob or a daring asymmetrical cut, we have got you covered. Let us know which one of these styles is your favorite and why in the comments below!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Irresistible Hairstyles For Brides And Bridesmaids
- Temporary Semi Demi Permanent Hair Color
- Plaited Hairstyles, From Princess-Styled Princesses To Twiggy Chic Buns
- Fun Fancy Simple Natural Hair Mohawk Hairstyles
- How To Get A Low-Maintenance Hair Cut That’s Actually Low Maintenance