Heal Your Body… Heal Your Soul
Herbal aromatherapy bath tea recipes are effective when you want to give your body some tender loving care. The fragrance and healing ability of essential oils blend perfectly with herbs to nourish your skin, calm nerves, relax your muscles and elevate your mood.
Get ready to be enchanted by the sweet, rich and spicy scent of this aromatherapy bath recipe. Excellent for easing muscle andjoint pain and relaxing your body.
1/2 cup lavender flowers 1/2 cup dried lemongrass
2 tablespoons of chopped licorice root (optional)
2 tablespoons whole cloves
3 drops palmarosa essential oil
3 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops lemongrass essential oil Directions:
1. In a dark glass jar, combine lavender flowers, lemongrass and licorice root.
2. Place the cloves in a plastic bag and hit with a hammer to break them into smaller pieces and release the scent. Add cloves to the glass jar.
3. Add the essential oils and stir everything together gently with a metal spoon.
4. Cover the jar and set it aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
5. Usage: Put a few spoonfuls in a small muslin or organza drawstring bag. You may also use cheesecloth and tie with a string.
6. Bring water to a boil in a kettle then steep the herbal bath tea bag for about 10 minutes.
7. Pour the herbal tea water into your bath water then throw in the bag.
8. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
8. Do not rinse your body. Just pat dry with a towel then apply a natural body lotion.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care