Treat your face to the rejuvenating ability of this nourishing and healing scrub. It heals imperfections and reduces wrinkles.
1/2 cup almonds
2 cups rolled oats
2 tablespoons dried rose petals (optional)
1/2 cup powdered milk
2 drops patchouli essential oil
4 drops frankincense essential oil
1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
1 drop helichrysum essential oil
2 drops sandalwood essential oil Directions:
1. Using a clean coffee grinder and working in separate batches, grind the almonds, oats and rose petals. The oats and rose petals should be ground very fine while the almond should not be ground to powder. While grinding almonds, stop occasionally to test the texture by rubbing them between your fingers.
2. In a glass jar, combine the ground oats, almonds and rose petals with milk powder.
3. Add the essential oils then stir until properly combined. Store the scrub in a cool, dark place.
4. When you want to use, mix a heaping tablespoon with warm water, oil or lotion to create a paste.
5. Use gentle circular motions to massage the facial scrub into your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth.
6. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water then pat dry and apply a toner and moisturizer.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care