• Shop at a wine store where advice is readily available. Helpful, knowledgeable sales staff combined with shelf-talkers to give guidance are good starting points. Some shops will also let you taste certain wines for free; others encourage you to buy a selection of sample glasses of fine wines for a modest price.
HOW TO CHOOSE WINE Photo Gallery
• Supermarkets have some good selections and deals on mixed cases and half-cases, which are a good way to find favourites. Online wine companies and societies can offer a good choice for a regular commitment or modest joining fee.
• Look beyond sexy labels on the front of the bottle. Instead, focus on the words on the back to identify what you might like: dry, crisp, acidic, fruity, sweet, light, well-rounded, full-bodied, oaky and so forth.
• It’s an idea to be wary of wines described as ‘table wine’ as these are cheaper blends. They may be good but there is a risk that they will lack depth of flavour, or that they are unbalanced in composition.
• For complementary wine and food pairings, light wines tend to pair well with lighter foods like chicken and fish, while full-bodied wines go with richer foods such as red meat and strong cheeses. Contrasting flavours can match, too – check bottle labels for pairing guidance. Spicy foods work well with a crisp, acidic, white wine with a medium to low alcohol content.
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM