A tutorial that teaches you exactly how to do the French braid crown, which is a popular style commonly worn by people of European descent.
What is the French Braid Crown?
The French Braid Crown is a classic hairstyle that can be done with either long or short hair. It is made by taking two sections of hair, pulling them forward so they cross in the middle, and then tying them off together with a band. You can also add some pins to keep it in place.
How to Do a French Braid Crown
If you’re looking for an easy way to add some extra glamour to your hairstyle, a French braid crown is the perfect solution! This style is simple to put together, and can be adjusted to fit any hair type. Here’s how to do it:
1) Start by sectioning your hair into four equal parts.
2) Take one section of hair and make a small loop with it.
3) Make a tiny French braid out of the loop, keeping the tips tight together.
4) Once you’ve completed the braid, cross it over the top of the original loop.
5) Make another small French braid, this time crossing it underneath the first one.
6) Make another small loop and repeat steps 2-5 until your hair is long enough to reach the bottom of your neck. Secure the end with a hair tie or elastic band.
How To Do The French Braid Crown Photo Gallery
How to Make a French Braid Crown
For this fun hairstyle, you will need: two hair bands, two hair clips, and a mirror. First, braid your hair up into a high ponytail. Next, take one of the hair bands and put it around the bottom of the braid. Take the other band and put it around the top of the braid, making sure to tuck it behind. Now use the clips to hold on to the ends of the braid. Look in the mirror and adjust the position of the clips until you have a perfect French braid crown. You’re done!
Pros and Cons of Using a French Braid Crown
While a French braid crown can be incredibly stylish and add a touch of elegance to your look, there are also some cons to consider before making the decision to incorporate it into your hair style. Here are three of the biggest pros and cons to know about this popular hair accessory:
PRO: A French braid crown can be easily styled and coordinated with any outfit. Since the style is so versatile, it can be worn for a variety of occasions, from a special event to everyday wear.
CON: While a French braid crown can be easy to put together and maintain, it may require more time than other hair styles to get the desired look. Additionally, because it is so individualized, each person’s hair may require a slightly different approach in order to achieve the desired look. Finally, because the style is often heavy and tousled, it may not be ideal if you want low-maintenance hair.
Overall, a French braid crown is an interesting and stylish addition to your hair styling repertoire, but be aware of the potential cons before making the decision to try it out.
If you’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your hair style, the French braid crown is the perfect option. This hairstyle is simple but effective, and can be completed in just minutes with a few basic supplies. Here are our tips on how to do it:
1. Anchor your hair at the nape of your neck using a hair elastic or band (if desired).
2. Take one strand of hair from the front of your head and divide it into two sections, then wrap each section around one arm in a clockwise direction. Cross the sections over each other so they form an “X” shape, tucking them underneath as you go. Repeat on the other side.
3. Once you have created a double “X”, twist each section around itself once, then secure with another band/hair elastic if desired. Don’t forget to give yourself some volume at the top by teasing your roots before completing your style!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Sparkly Christmas And New Year Eve Hairstyles
- 10 Best Eye Catching Long Hairstyles For Black Women
- Black Kids Hairstyles And Haircuts 10 Cool Ideas For Black Coils
- 10 Effortless Cool Hairstyles For Teenage Girls
- 10 Best A Line Bob Hairstyles Screaming With Class Style