Migraine is most commonly a food-related complaint, but an attack can also be triggered by an increase in stress or anxiety. Although aromatherapy is best used as a preventative measure by promoting relaxation as a part of one’s everyday lifestyle, lavender can also ease the pain and severity of an attack.
Apply a cold compress to the temples, using a few drops of lavender oil.
As a preventative measure, use lavender (or other soothing oils) on a daily basis in baths, vaporizers, for massage or as perfume.
Known as the ‘change of life’, this is the time when menstruation ceases. It is frequently characterized by emotional and physical symptoms of ill-health such as headaches, hot flushes, depression, rapid mood swings, irritability and the tendency to put on weight.
Due to its regulating and balancing effect, lavender is particularly valuable in helping the body to adjust at this difficult time.
Use lavender oil in baths, vaporizers and for massage, according to specific symptoms.
See also Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Mood Swings/Hysteria, Stress
Migraine Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM