Soothe Your Nerves And Smoothen Your Skin With Bath And Body Preparations
A scented warm bath gives your body the opportunity to recover from the wear and tear of the day. These homemade bath recipes will help to work out the kinks to relax and get rid of stress. The essential oils nourish your body at deeper levels while the carrier oils provide hydration and nourishment for your skin.
This bath recipe balances your nerves, de-stresses and helps with PMS.
36 drops lavender essential oil
2 drops clary sage essential oil
2 drops chamomile essential oil
2 drops cypress essential oil
2 drops rose geranium essential oil
4 ounces jojoba or sweet almond oil (or other carrier oil of your choice)
1. Mix together all ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Store in a cool and dark place.
3. Usage: Pour about 1 tablespoon into warm bath water and swirl it around to disperse.
4. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care