1/2 cup of instant unflavored oatmeal Juice from 1 orange
3 tablespoons plain yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons of dried orange peel Directions:
1. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2. Stir until the mixture is well incorporated. It should be thick and not too runny. Add more oatmeal if necessary.
3. Wash and dry your face then spread the mask in an even layer, avoiding your eyes.
4. Leave on the mask for 15-30 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
Transfer any leftover to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to one month.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care