Caution: Do not use prior to sun exposure because sweet orange and bergamot may cause sunburn.
1 toe of a nylon stocking or cheesecloth
1 cup sea salt
2 drops pink food coloring
4 drops essential oil (choose your favorite fragrance)
1. Place the salt on the cheesecloth or in the toe of the stocking.
2. Add the food coloring and essential oil. Fold up the cheesecloth or toe of stocking and tie with a string.
3. Add the bag to your bath water and let it disperse slowly into the water. Soak for 20-30 minutes.
Sarah harding short hair Photos
Maybe You Like Them Too
- TOP PROBIOTICS
- Do you love a challenge? We talk to five women who are achieving amazing feats in the great outdoors
- Our Fitness director Lucy Pinto gets a sweat on in the latest gym tops
- Make brightly coloured and flavourful meals that harness the benefits of exotic spices
- Get The Look Sexy Sportswear