Turn Shower Time To Fun Time
If you like having fun in the bathroom, these are lovely products you should make. They make wonderful gifts too! They are fizzy little gems that everyone will love.
1 cup citric acid
2 cups baking soda
1 spray bottle of witch hazel
30 drops lemon essential oil
30 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops basil or geranium essential oil
1. Using a fine sieve, sift the citric acid and baking soda pressing to get rid of lumps. Stir together the mixture.
2. Add the essential oils, stirring to combine.
3. Spray some of the witch hazel on the mixture then stir vigorously with your fingers or a fork.
4. Continue spraying and stirring until the mixture binds together when squeezed. However, it should not be wet. It is ready when it holds its shape after being squeezed together with your hands.
5. Press your shower steamer firmly and tightly into molds of your choice (like candy molds or silicone muffin tins). Press it down into the mold so it is tightly packed.
6. Set aside for an hour then flip over each mold and gently tap out the shower steamers onto a flat surface.
7. Now, cover them loosely with a piece of plastic wrap then let them sit for several hours to dry completely.
8. Wrap up the dry shower steamers with parchment paper or plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
9. Usage: While taking a shower, place the shower steamer on the floor and let it steam away. It will release a burst of scent each time the spray hits it.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care