2 cups of whole powdered milk
1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
10 drops bergamot essential oil
9 drops orange essential oil
1 drop rose geranium or jasmine essential oil
1. In a dark glass jar, combine powdered milk, baking soda and cornstarch.
2. Cover the jar and shake to mix well.
3. Add the essential oils, cover and shake the jar again to combine.
4. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours
5. Usage: Pour 1 or 2 cups of the milk bath directly under running bath water. Disperse with your hands to mix.
6. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Finish up by applying body oil or a hydrating lotion.
Caution: Do not use prior to sun exposure because orange and bergamot may cause sunburn.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Can I Solve My Post-Summer Dry Skin Problem?
- Skin Care to Prevent Wrinkles, Aging Skin, and Dry Skin
- Sensational Skincare
- Preventing Skin Aging
- Gorgeous Skin Care