This is why H&M recently partnered with American actress Olivia Wilde and her partner, creative director and ‘storyteller’ Barbara Burchfi eld, to launch a Conscious Exclusive pop-up shop in New York’s Times Square. The duo is behind the online shoppable magazine Conscious Commerce, a platform ‘where people can learn about and participate in [a] movement to use dollars more consciously’.
The Conscious Exclusive collection highlights the work of artisans from around the world and items have been made from sustainable materials such as recycled-polyester sequins. The label is also one of the leading users of certifi ed organic cotton in the world and while many have admitted to the quandary posed by the sheer volume of clothes produced to fi ll international shelves (and ultimately our wardrobes), H&M directors and designers believe that theirs could be the fi rst steps toward a better manufacturing model across the world.
Upcoming Fashion Trends 2017 Photo Gallery
Hey guys, Jessica love all things about fashion, never met an em dash i didn't like, and escapes whenever possible to Bay Area from my home base in LA.
- Erase the sun spots you don’t want with tools that harness the power of light.
- Bling up Your Pickles
- 8 New Hairstyles For Little Girls 2019
- 10 Best Haircuts for Women 2019
- 8 Toxin Free Nail Varnish
- 10 Popular Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces
- 10 Top Bantu Knots Hairstyles
- 10 Best Braided Updos For Black Women
- Bayfield Ford Lincoln
- Small Bathroom Ideas – Best Designs & Decor for Small Bathrooms
- Dietitians of Canada
- Benefits Of: RED SALAK
- Benefits Of: AGAI PALM
- ASIAN PALMYRA PALM TODDY PALM NUNGU PALM
- Benefits Of: BETEL NUT ARECA PALM